There's lots to see and do at the Wayne County Fair!
Animal Science events at the Wayne County Fair!
Make sure to visit the 4-H Dairy Booth at the Wayne County Fair!
4-H at Wayne County Fair
The Wayne County Fair provides our local 4-H members with an
opportunity to share and showcase the projects they've been working on all year long. The public is
invited to come and see what youth in this program are doing.
Highlights of Fair Week include: livestock shows, plant science
projects, home economics, entomology displays, public presentations, and more! Come and see what 4-H can offer your family!
2016 Animal Science Results
2016 Exhibit Hall Results
Youth Fair Documents
- 2017 4-H Wayne County Fairbook - coming soon!
- 4-H Wayne County Bench Plans
- 4-H Pre-Fair Packet (including 4-H Fair Schedule)
- Entry Forms (due July 5)
- Lease/Non-Ownership Papers for Animals (due June 15)
- Voucher (due on Monday of the Fair!)
- Teen Leader Application (due June 17)
- Teen Assistant Application (due June 17)
- Sign Up Here for Dairy Booth, Mannequin Modeling, Clothing Revue, Pre-Fair Meeting and More! (due August 1)
Last updated April 13, 2017